Friday, August 12, 2011

April 5th 2011 on a flight from Germany to Miami I met a Man from Serbia. Does any1 know where I can find him?

Detail: lol hmmmmm I think I may have fell in love at first sight because it is now June 26 2011 and I still keep thinking of him.... Well like I said it was on a flight from Frankfurt, Germany to Miami, Florida the boarding time was 10am and the arrival was at 1400 which he then clarified that 1400 meant 2pm and that's the time we were to arrive at Miami International Airport. Now I don't know what to do... but maybe someone here can help me find him because I am absolutely going crazy!!!! It can not get any better than the one I saw, I even told everyone this is the man I've been picturing in my head since I was a child and finally got to see him, if it happens to get better that'll be a miracle ;) and defiantly not letting that one go.... I have an out going personality but this time it was not as out there, (so sad) I practically at that point showed no interest and then I realized after how stupid it was... Help me find my LoVe the man that I don't know his name but call him "Superman" :) (loool its true am going crazy lol) I also can not believe am doing such a thing but hmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment