Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jaundice and hepatitis B inquiry?

At the age of 12 years old i got sick and went to hospital emergency section. I was having liver pain and may be i was diagnosed with Jaundice. They gave me a injection and i recovered in a few days of rest. My father doesn't have any idea about Hepatitis B and he thinks everything is alright as doctor said not to worry. But i think i was diagnosed with hepatitis B. few days ago i went to another doctor and told him about my past and they did a liver blood test and took x-ray again said not to worry. I am concern whether i have hepatitis B or not. Is it possible to cure at early stage . or i am carrier of it? I am worried because the country i live in doesn't allow any kind of job to people with Hepatitis B. As i am not citizen of this country. I am currently an undergraduate student and soon look for job where i have to give medical test.

No comments:

Post a Comment