Friday, August 12, 2011

Attention Scorpios: Is he into me more than a friend?

Im a virgo woman who met this scorpio man 3 months ago. In the first month, we spent almost every night together, he texted me constantly, and things were going very well. Toward the end of the first month, he started pulling back and told me that he knew i was falling for him and although he was feeling the same, he didnt want to hurt me because he wasnt relationship material. We stayed friends and still texted often and saw each other once in awhile. Over the last 3 weeks, we've been texting alot, seeing more of each other and he has started inviting me to come to his house to stay where he lives with his closest friends. I think his friends like me, and we all enjoy hanging out. He also invited me to an event he was attending with his guy friends. The other night, his friends and i were watching a movie, and he openly put his hand on my leg. He talks to me like its very personal and stares into my eyes when he talks. I have read up on other sites about scorpio men and alot seems like him, but I would like the perspective of other scorpios. We are just friends, but i would like it to evolve into something more and i think he knows that. We have done alot of favors for each other lately and i know he values me in some way. I'm not sure if the friendship thing is still on his mind or if he may be feeling something more for me. What should i think about these signals? And if you could help me clarify his mysterious mind, would be appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment